An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented Xamarin Mobile Engineer to join us here at thebigword!Overview of DepartmentYou will be part of a dynamic and energised team, working in a custom-built technology environment designed to help you thrive.The team is made up of approximately 40 colleagues working in Software Development, Business Analysis, Product & Application Support, Architecture, Testing and Information Security.Headed up by Mark Rice, Chief Information Officer, our team is responsible for the technology within our business that enable us to deliver the world-class service that our clients expect. We work hard - but can guarantee that the work is varied, fast-paced and no two days are ever the same!Our new facilities mean that we have the right environment in which to thrive, but we can also use the space to relax. We have an indoor rooftop terrace, a wellbeing garden, a giant chess board, kitchen facilities and there is always a table-tennis tournament going on! It's the perfect place to develop your career!Responsibilities
- Develop mobile solutions for both iOS and Android using the Xamarin framework to maximise code reuse and abstract underlying platform features.
- Provide expert development skills to write clean, maintainable code using the C# programming language.
- Develop solutions that confirm to architectural, design and quality standards; and participate in the continued development and refinement of these standards.
- Lead by example and support the wider Product Development team by sharing experience and helping to foster and maintain a culture of close collaboration, autonomy, and ownership.
- Take pride in developed solutions by reviewing code for accuracy, optimisation, and reuse.
- Assist in the technical direction and future state architecture for the WordSynk platform and remain aligned with business plans and objectives.
- Deliver high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose, robust, scalable, and secure, as well as being delivered on time.
- Participate in group collaboration sessions to help refine product requirements, share ideas and solutions, and transfer knowledge across the wider Product Development team.
- Check and test your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Work closely with designers to ensure that developed webpages match the visual design intent and user experience.
- Remain abreast of engineering and technology changes that will impact your work.
- Ensure that platform guidelines are adhered to and that recommendations as part of mobile store review are enacted.
- Support the respective app store submission and review process to ensure developed solutions can be released.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of the .Net developer platform (preferable .Net 5+), C# language, and Xamarin mobile framework.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex topics within group discussion.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Experience of integrating with RESTful APIs to realise rich functionality and data exchange.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work within a team setting.
- Knowledge and experience of development guidelines for iOS and Android and the management of respective app store listings.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience of data management and integration.
- Empathetic and motivated to deliver great user experience.
Interested?Click the link and apply with your CV. All candidates will receive an email to advise their application has been received. We wish to stress that the successful candidate must be UK based with the right to work in the UK.Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.The CompanyThebigword makes the world a smaller place by breaking down language barriers, supporting global trade and helping people access goods, commerce and services in their own languages.Founded in 1980, we provide the best translation, interpretation, localisation and language technology solutions - handling up to 50,000 worldwide assignments every day. We're a truly global business.To us, a first class service means meeting every client's cost, quality and delivery expectations every time. We achieve this through innovative language technology, expert operational teams and a talented team of skilled and professional staff who deliver every single time - and that's where you come in!thebigword is committed to encouraging diversity and opposing all forms of discrimination in our working environment. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best. As an international company that operates worldwide and due to the nature of our industry we are a multicultural company. We have a large diverse client base which demands diversity amongst our employees to be able to service our clients effectively, thus meaning we employ people from different cultures and we do not discriminate against people on grounds of race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion/belief, age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage, civil partnerships, pregnancy, maternity or disability.