Urgent Care opening in New York, New York. Immediate need for experienced Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners in New York City, mostly in Manhattan with some in Queens! These are full time perm positions offering excellent benefits, a competitive wage and a rewarding work/life balance. Flexible schedule with the ability to help create your own. Ideal provider will have at least 2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience and be comfortable seeing 30-40 patients/day. Compensation is competitive with New York City to include daily and quarterly bonus plans. Currently offering a $3/hour incentive as well.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at Click Here to Apply Please reference JOB-.
- Must be comfortable seeing 30-40 patients/day
- Part of a larger health system
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation to include a bonus structure
- Multiple locations in Manhattan and Queens
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail