Job Title: Travel Insurance Account Executive
Location: Cheltenham / Home Working
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Car allowance
- The role of Sales Account Manager within our Travel, Education team will be to meet and exceed income targets from new B2B partners in the Educational Travel market. The main focus of the role is to grow market share in the Educational Travel market through new business including Language Schools, School Group, University and Gap Year Travel.
key accountabilities will include:
- Prospecting and securing new Travel B2B partners and ensuring the successful on-boarding of new partners
- Making presentations to outside commercial organisations and attending new business meetings with partners.
- Attending relevant key conferences to generate new opportunities.
- Working with marketing to develop and execute plans to support the delivery of income targets.
- Building and maintaining durable relationships with key industry contacts.
- Ensuring our new Appointed Representative (AR) partners are distributing products compliantly and within the parameters of The AR framework.
- Identifying opportunities for leads to other areas of B2B, providing introductions and supporting the cross-sell process.
- We are looking for a Sales Account Manager with insurance experience, ideally generating new business opportunities in a B2B environment.
The Sales Account Manager will also have the following;
- Ambition to exceed individual targets and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally/visually and ability to effectively present to all levels within a business, both external and internal
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to understand people and build rapport, adapt styles of communication accordingly.
- The ability to manage own diary and workload effectively and work to tight deadlines with accuracy of work
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to spot and identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Ability to use a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce) effectively from both an opportunity management and reporting perspective.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where the company will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years' service and rising again to 12% in year 10.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years' service. We also offer all colleagues the ability to buy holidays if they wish to, as well as giving you your Birthday off.
In addition to this we also offer:
- Commission based on performance
- Hybrid Working
- Life Insurance
- Free fruit and healthy snacks
- Access to a number of voluntary benefits including critical illness and dental insurance
- Colleague discounts through Perkbox
- Totum student discount card via the NUS
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Access to excellent facilities onsite
- Funding for team social events via the Company Fun(d)
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-