Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established accountancy practice with over 50 years' experience?
Are you looking to further progress in your accountancy career?
My client is looking to expand their Birmingham office with a brand-new vacancy, and you will join as a new Trainee Auditor.
Your role would include -
- Completion of audit work in accordance with audit procedures
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for a wide variety of clients
- To assist in other audit and accounts related tasks as required
- To assist other audit team members
- Contribute to the financial performance of the team in terms of budgets, target fees and chargeable time
Alongside your previous two years of experience within an accountancy practice, you will also need to be working towards your ACCA qualification. You can expect further support and development as you progress through your qualifications and career. Our client offers full study support as well as study leave. They are a Gold level ACCA Approved Employer.
They are offering a competitive salary, whilst working in a sociable setting.
You'll work 37.5 hours across a 5-day week with flexibility on working hours and the opportunity of hybrid working.
My client is looking to appoint immediately so your application is needed quickly!
For any further information about this fantastic opportunity please contact me at