- Up to £20p/h inclusive of uplift
- Overtime available - paid at premium rate
- Pool car when travelling to site (so must have driving license)
- 8am - 4:30 pm (Some weekends away on site will be required on occasion)
Our client, a manufacturing and servicing business within the food processing industry are currently looking for service engineers to be based in the workshop but with frequent site visits.Engineers will need to be experienced in Welding (TIG ideally) and have the ability to work in a small team while at sites around the UK. Regular site visits to carry out planned repair and emergency breakdowns of processing machinery will form part of this position so please only apply if you are willing to travel and stay overnight around the UK to carry out these works as part of a team. TIG Welder Duties:
- TIG and MIG welding Stainless and Mild steel when in the Basingstoke based workshop
- When on site, fitting, installing, and maintaining food processing machines and equipment
- Sharing pool cars up to site
- Always representing the company well when on site
- Inspection of welds and installs
TIG Welder experience:
- Experienced in Welding (TIG essential, MIG also is a benefit)
- Fabrication skills would be preferred
- Mechanical and electrical fitting skills would be ideal
- Driving license is essential.
- IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.