The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Physical Therapists (PTs) for our Early Intervention openings in Chester County, PA.
Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring children and families first-class Physical Therapy services. Our teams are constantly raising the bar to excite, inspire and unite Physical Therapists across the nation and beyond. Join our team today! Together we can continue to transform lives and make a difference.
Early Intervention Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one services to children birth to 3 in their natural settings, such as in their home, daycare, or community
- W ork with families to help guide and assist children birth to 3
- Work closely with families and the regional center to provide essential services
- Work with families to support their child's progress
- Work with the administrative team to help schedule and manage child's services
- Master's Degree
- PA Professional License
- Must have proof of current COVID Vaccination
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Reliable transportation
Benefits Made for You!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Starting Part-time with the ability to grow to Full-time