Test Engineer Pipeline (m/f/d) Wiesbaden, Hamburg, Berlin and Bochum in full- or part-time.
SCHUFA was fintech before fintechs even existed. For over 95 years, we have enabled financial wishes to come true. We reduce the risks of non-payment for providers of loans, goods and services, making more business possible on good terms. At the same time, we use our expertise to enable our customers to shop online quickly, securely and conveniently. This is how we support growth and prosperity in Germany.
Sounds good? It is! Would you like to make an important contribution to the economy? Do you like the idea of working in an environment with challenging finance-related issues? Do you like networking and are you open to new things? Then join us in ensuring a high level of trustworthiness and good business relationships. Let's identify tomorrow's customer requirements together and develop concrete offers for them.
Welcome to Team SCHUFA, where modern work and industry-leading expertise combine with fun.
What awaits you:
- As a Test Engineer, you will design test environments with a clear focus on a fully automated product pipeline (e.g. Linux, Openshift, Docker, Bitbucket, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Tekton, ArgoCD).
- You develop tools and scripts independently as a test engineer for Pipeline (e.g. with Java, Go, Groovy, Python, Bash) and automate the execution and orchestration of these (e.g. with Ansible, Tekton, Jenkins).
- Your topics are diverse: with your work you ensure that code can be built, integrated, tested and put into production automatically. In doing so, you support the error analysis of our pipeline systems and platforms.
- As a contact person for testers, developers and admins, you bring our vision of a DevOps mindset to life.
What you bring to the table:
- You have successfully completed a technical degree (STEM) or a comparable training.
- You have a good knowledge of programming and scripting languages, such as Java, Groovy, Python and Bash as well as standard tools of CI/CD pipelines.
- You have been able to gain relevant experience in software lifecycle areas.
- You act analytically and structured, are quality-oriented, work independently in new technologies and enjoy working independently.
- You are a team player, convince with your open, friendly and supportive appearance and use creative freedom.
- You have a very good knowledge of German or English, both written and spoken.
Benefits & Responsibility:
We are growing and we want you to grow with us. Therefore, we offer you:
- A modern working world full of opportunities and prospects.
- Responsible, interesting and challenging tasks and attractive earning potential.
- A collegial working atmosphere and professional qualification opportunities that bring you further.
- A team spirit that others envy us - with many specialists:inside who want to move something together.
- Open doors and a corporate culture in which your initiative and commitment are encouraged.
Purposeful. Together. Future-oriented.
A team of more than 900 top specialists is looking forward to meeting you. Apply now and become part of our forward-looking strategy. Because together we will always be better.
Your personal contact person:
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.
Tel.: 0611 - 9278 - 506
SCHUFA Holding AG