We are now recruiting for a Temporary Management Accountant on behalf of one of clients in Knaresborough who are experiencing huge growth and have no plans to stop! Within the role you will join an established Finance team producing and developing weekly KPIs, cashflow forecasts and monthly management accounts packs to assist in business decisions that will in turn drive the company forward.
As the successful Temporary Management Accountant your duties will include:
- To produce a weekly KPI pack focusing on key areas within the business.
- Management accounts prep includes processing of intercompany transactions, fixed assets additions and depreciation, accruals, and prepayments.
- To produce a monthly Management Accounts pack. The pack will contain a P&L, balance sheet and supporting slides to reflect performance.
- Forecasting product sales to assist in stock management.
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet recs post month end.
- Assisting in the budgeting process.
- Monitor the Aged Debtors closely and report any overdue accounts to our credit insurers.
- Keep customer agreement records on file and reflected in Salesforce.
- Assist in transactional processing as and when required
- Support the Accounts Assistants with their transactional processing and cover during busy periods / absence / holidays etc.
- Developing Salesforce further to keep pace with changing business requirements.
- Preparing for audits.
- Writing process notes that go around month end and the weekly reporting pack.
- To assist in preparing and payment of weekly payment runs.
- Possess experience as Management Accountant
- Previous use of Salesforce or Sage Line 50/200 would be desirable
- Confident in collating information and distributing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Organisational skills
You will gain the opportunity to work amongst a fun and friendly team with a business that invest in their people.
Salary for the role of Temporary Management Accountant will range between £16.63 - £20.79 per hour dependent on experience.