Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Officer to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Technical Support Officer- The Role:
The Technical Support Officer will provide second-line support to our customers and partners. You will always practise excellent customer service, via multiple channels - with a particular 'champion' role to play regarding our new and growing product offering in the retail space.
You will be responsible for initial investigation / resolution of technical issues, handling customer phone calls, integration tasks - and escalation to third line teams as required.
Technical Support Officer- Key Responsibilities:
- Responding to support cases in the Zendesk tool - both from email and phone
- Assisting Trust Payment's customers & partners in the technical operation of their till systems, banking, and merchant services accounts
- Assisting Trust Payment's customers during the integration of their website and/or retail payments equipment / functionalities
- Dealing with customer escalations
- Record details of enquiries, comments and details of action taken via the Zendesk tool
- Liaising with banks and development partners
- Contribute to meetings with the Technical Support team as required (on-going issues, team huddles etc.)
- Keep the Technical Support management team updated on support issues, and request assistance where needed
- Contribute to the 24/7 support model on a rotational basis with the team
- Taking on ad-hoc tasks when required
- Comply with all legislation and codes of practice appropriate to the role
- Comply with the Health and Safety at work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities.
- Compliance on all relevant aspects of the Data Protection Act as appropriate to the role.
Technical Support Officer - You:
- Experience within the Payments sector
- Knowledge of card payment life cycle
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to communicate at both high and detailed levels
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Zendesk, Salesforce, Document Management System (DMS), Data handling, record keeping
- Similar role in a service orientated company
Technical support Officer- Web Technologies Knowledge desirable:
- Java Script / JSON
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to always perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation
- Good listener: listens and is aware of other peoples' point of view
- Self-motivated; ability of individual to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work as part of a close team
- Ability to identify and contribute to opportunities/solutions for the company in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Technical Support Officer - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Technical Support Officer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!