Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Technical Services Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh!
Job Title: Technical Services Administrator
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with engineers / operatives to ensure timesheets are submitted correctly and in a timely manner.
- Process and cost engineers / operatives timesheets in the CAFM system accurately and in line with the defined timescales.
- Populate the payroll upload templates accurately and in line with the defined payroll cut-off dates.
- Liaise with the Payroll Team to ensure queries are resolved quickly.
- Assist with the timesheet / FSI-Go training for new starters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Previous finance/payroll experience advantageous.
- Experience with CAFM / ERP system / Microsoft Office.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose - to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.