Teaching Assistants Needed - WaterloovilleDo you have experience working with children? Are you hoping to widen your skills in an educational environment? Want a role that is flexible and suits your current schedule? Get in touch today. We are currently looking for Teaching Assistant's in the Waterlooville area to cover bookings in local Primary Schools. As a Teaching Assistant you may be required to work as a general Teaching Assistant; helping the teacher as and when needed and providing care and support for any students needing assistance! You may also be required to work 1:1 with students that have special educational needs or challenging behaviours, so if you have some background and experience in a care setting then we would also like to hear from you.
Teaching Assistants Needed - WaterloovilleWe are looking for someone able to;
- Establish an excellent working relationship with pupils
- Support generally in the classroom as well as 1:1
- Encourage pupils to interact and engage in class activities
- Work flexibly and be able to adapt
- Work in a team as well as independently
- Travel into Waterlooville and the surrounding areas for work
If you are interested in the above role please upload a recent CV using the link provided.
To be considered for a role working within an educational setting you will need a current DBS on the update service or be willing to submit one.Teaching Assistants Needed - Waterlooville