Full-time Tax Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an accountant looking to expand your expertise in Taxation? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Semi Senior within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge? If so, this Tax Semi Senior role within an established and growing practice in Oldham could be for you.
Qualified by experience or holding an ATT/CTA qualification, you will be an out-and-out tax professional with demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
Working within the capacity of tax compliance for this multi-office, regional firm, you'll be the main point of contact for your own client portfolio and support team members regarding personal tax returns for approximately 1500 clients.
Excellent communication skills are a must for this role, and you'll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
With excellent technical skills and close attention to detail, you'll have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You'll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You'll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you'll be able to identify areas requiring further input from clients regarding their tax returns and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in Oldham offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Leading the day to day tax compliance offering to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Assist with ad-hoc taxation projects as and when required.
- Work alongside the Partners to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required -- getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Assist in training other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
As a progressive accountancy practice with a first-class reputation, this personal and friendly firm is adept at providing business advice -- taking time to understand each client.
This business advisory firm provides a broad range of accountancy services and supports a diverse and impressive portfolio of businesses.
A certified Investor in People firm, this practice supports and rewards team members.
Due to experiencing ongoing significant growth, this multi-office, regional firm is now looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Tax Semi Senior position.
- Salary £25,000 to £32,000.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Employee focused working environment.
- Staff garden.
- Staff social events.
- Qualified by experience or AAT/CTA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of working within taxation and tax compliance.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that encourages and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Oldham regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.