We are looking for highly motivated individual with strong business sense and analytical skill to join our expanding Strategy Consulting Team.
You will be exposed to client's top managements from various industries and assist them in data driven strategy recommendation formulation related to overseas business expansion, and business restructuring, mainly in ASEAN, India, and other Asia Pacific countries.
The job provides good opportunity for candidate to enter and grow career in business consulting industry, with the following advantages:
- Exposure not only Singapore market, but also ASEAN countries, India, and other high growth region, as well as exposure to diverse industries based on various consulting engagements.
- Exposure to top management of clients and to understand their issues, and support closely decision making process
- Be a core member of a rapidly growing team, with a promising career potential as future senior management of the company.
The position to be offered ranges from junior to senior positions (associate, consultant, senior consultant), depending on applicant background and work experience.
Responsibilities and Job Description
The Strategy Unit s team which you will be part of it, manages a wide range of client engagements that are relevant to Strategy consulting projects, including
- Market research, Market entry & business development, strategic planning related consulting
- Business Due Diligence, Joint venture, business partnership related support consulting
- Turnaround & Restructuring consulting, corporate governance consulting
Key Job description:
As a senior consultant, you are expected to lead project execution and lead a small team of consultants assigned to the project, especially on the following job scope:
- Conduct market & industry research, competitive analysis research, regulatory research in related industries according to client's requirement, including secondary research and primary research (expert interview, player interviews, survey, etc)
- Conduct financial and business analysis of client's company as necessary
- Conduct analysis and formulating strategic recommendation based on the research and business analysis results to client
- Make and present a strong and convincing business case story and strategy recommendation to client.
- Write report as deliverables to client, mainly in Microsoft Power Point
- Liaising with other YCG team members (Japan, Thai, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, etc) for project execution
- Other works required for project execution and deliverables to client
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in management consulting firm, market research firm, corporate planning roles, business development roles.
- Business mindset with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to present solutions to complex problems in a logical and step-by-step manner in various industries
- Academic background in business field (accounting & finance, marketing) is an advantage
- Business level Japanese language proficiency (N2 and above) is highly advantageous, as the work requires communication with Japan team members and clients.
- Professional mindset with high sense of responsibility toward client
- Strong attitude towards learning new things beyond his/her comfort zone
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Excel