We are working with an Global financial services client who is looking to on board an experienced Solutions Architect to design, implement and maintain in-house information systems that support their core organisational functions.
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, ability to understand stakeholder issues and provide solutions to become a trusted advisor to the respective business area.
- Excellent communication skills to talk to technical teams, business teams, other architects, and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to understand application of technologies and provide an explanation of a solution and subsequent business impacts against overall strategy.
- Proven record of involvement with the delivery of several projects and IT systems.
- Good understanding of IT system delivery, selection, and implementation.
- Insights into existing technologies, products, and vendors.
- Good understanding of risk, issue, and change management.
- Financial Services Industry knowledge.
- TOGAF qualified or equivalent industry recognised architectural qualification.
- Versed in project governance.
- Knowledge and experience of Information security governance and oversight.
- IT delivery related qualifications.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website