1st Line Software Support Engineer
Are you somebody that's enthusiastic and have the willingness to progress quickly in your career?
My client's aim is to be the first choice for the services they offer.
You will be supporting calls and distributing to other departments where necessary. You will be working with IT systems and hardware involved in installation, monitoring and support in the most professional manner.
- New Installs, and maintenance of all desktops and network hardware
- Experience of working within a SaaS customer service or software support role
- A high level of IT literacy (including Word, Excel, Outlook) and an ability to adapt those skills to quickly learn systems Maintain solutions documentations
- Provide service desk tickets
- Effective and polite communications with customers and staff
- Understanding of Microsoft Office / Windows / Active Directory
- Fast Learner
Desirable (not essential)
- Degree in computer science
- Experience in an IT role
- Microsoft Office 2010 to 2019 / 365
- Active Directory - User Admin
- ITIL or Helpdesk experience
If you feel you have the right skills and are highly motivated for a meaningful career within a well-established organisation, please apply below or contact me direct on .