- Lead the creation of software development practices, tools and strategies for software delivery and application services.
- Lead the creation of reference architecture, patterns and best practices on software development and delivery with the aim to bring robust efficiency.
- Lead technology changes on software development in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Advice and guidance were provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
- Define enterprise architectural design, a framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Engage with project teams to support the architecture standards and frameworks.
- Work closely with system design, business team and various stakeholders on identifying the right needs and design to improve the developer experience and efficiency on solution architecture.
- Define guidelines and standards for future architectural directions and frameworks.
- Work with the developers in understanding their major needs and frustrations across software delivery and provide solutions on how to improve the development experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in Solutions Architecture or related position.
- Knowledge and experience with System architecture, integration, software delivery etc.
- Prior development experience with multi-tiered, high-availability and resilient applications and environments including but limited to Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, XML, AJAX, and HTML.
- Experience with Public and Private Cloud, Data and Analytics, Application Security, Mobile, Microservices, and web API.
- Experience in large-scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving etc.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware and software principles.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at and put Software Delivery CoE Solution Architect - Asia Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at (EA License # 68987)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Automation QA Engineer - Global Asset Management Firm - Hong Kong
2) Regional Cloud Network Architect - Leading Financial Group
3) Fullstack Java / Kotlin Lead Developer - Innovative Banking Platform