Become a Site Manager on a brand new site in Ramsey. The scheme consists of a traditional build development entailing just over 100 units consisting of 3-4 bedroom homes.
Our client is one of the top-five award-winning housebuilders in the UK with a five-star rating. They pride themselves on their sustainable home and community development and large committed workforce.
- Ensure compliance with the Company's health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager & Area Build Manager, prepare the master build programme and review and revise in line with budget requirements.
- Monitor progress of the build programme to ensure construction methods and timescales are met and take corrective action to bring progress back in line with the programme.
- Agree and manage the equipment, plant, staffing and sub-contract requirements for the site.
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly.
- Manage the recruitment and induction of new employees in line with Company best practice guide.
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with staff and liaise with Group HR to address development needs.
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of direct reports
- Experience in residential build
- BTEC diploma in Building Construction or NVQ Level 3 or 4 or similar
- CSCS card at Site Manager level
- First Aid
- Full UK driving licence
- Annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.