Senior Salesforce Architect
My client is a top tier IT Consultancy looking to hire a a Senior Salesforce Architect, you will be a platform expert already and will also be familiar leading teams and overseeing complex orgs in all facets. This role will pay a starting salary of up to £130k + a wider benefits package. To find out more apply within.
Please only apply for this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying how a client's architecture fits together and providing strategic and technical advice
- Analysing business processes and identifying alternative solutions, assessing feasibility and recommending new approaches typically seeking to exploit new technology components.
- Developing enterprise-grade architecture and processes which truly utilise and realise the value of salesforce application technology
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience working as a Salesforce Technical Architect with large size customers including solving Enterprise Architectural challenges
- Demonstrable senior stakeholder management skills and experience
- Comfortable advising, mentoring, educating and influencing diverse teams on topics including Data Management, Integration, Security, Application Design as they relate to the Salesforce Platform
- Top tier package
- Chance to guide the direction of the business
- A chance to lead a diverse team
To find out more apply within, or drop me an email at this is a unique role at the top of the Salesforce pyramid.