Senior Lettings Negotiator (Hybrid Working)
£23,500 - £25,000 + Commission
Our client a leading Letting Estate Agents based in Salford Quays is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
Your role and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Booking viewings, inspections, etc.
- Dealing with general inquiries and administration from all aspects
- Matching suitable tenants to Properties
- Letting Properties
- Negotiating Offers
- Dealing with Credit Checks/Referencing via UK Tenant Data
- Preparing Leases and Inventories via Hive
- Registering Deposits and dealing with disputes through the DPS
- Dealing with all aspects of Property management
- Great Customer Service to all applicants and landlords
Estate agency experience is essential for this fast-paced and rewarding role however you will need:
- Customer service and sales background
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- To be business and target orientated
- The role is primarily office-based (with hybrid working considered) but a full UK driving license and own car would be an advantage
- Smart in appearance and a confident manner
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am - 5.30 pm
Hybrid working considered
Only Applications with the Right to Work in the UK will be considered for this role.