Principal Resourcing are seeking to recruit on behalf of Outstanding Secondary Academy in Hull an exceptional Teacher of Sciencewho can develop and inspire pupils, and who is able to participate in and contribute to the life of the academy as a whole. In return, the academy is committed to helping you develop further as a teacher by supporting you with appropriate professional development. The role will commence in as soon as possible to cover a long term sickness.
The ScienceDepartment has an excellent track record in preparing pupils to reach their potential in securing good and outstanding GCSE and A-Level results. You will be collaborating with supportive staff, lab technicianswithin excellent facilities.
If you are an innovative and inspiring Science Teacherwho has previous experience teaching Science, in particular Biology, to Key Stage 4 along with the ability and proven track record to improve pupil progression, engagement and be an excellent practitioner of the subject, we want to hear from you!
You can expect to be paid up to £220per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A current Child DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
- EQTs are very welcome to apply
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
- A vast range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £250
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREEaccredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If you are interested in the Science Teacherrole at an academy in Hull,we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.