Salesforce Product Manager required by market leading, award winning professional services organisation based in Central Bristol with remote working. The Product Manager position is a key role within our clients digital team and will take ownership of the overall product vision, translating stakeholder objectives into defined, innovative solutions that best meet customer needs and business requirements.
You ll be communicating the product features, user experience goal and business value to the scrum team, mobilising team enthusiasm, and driving progress to ensure the successful development of the feature and its subsequent release.
- Work with senior stakeholders to establish epics that achieve the business ambitions for our clients customers
- Gather and work with customer research, User Experience and Insight to put customer value at the heart of decisions making.
- Define a strategic roadmap for products and value stream, taking into consideration prioritisation and dependencies
- Manage and oversee the output of Product Owners assigned to your area as needed, taking accountability for quality and readiness for release
- Define measures of success and communicate these with the squad, stakeholders and sponsors
- Protect the goal of the sprint and ensure change does not infiltrate the sprint in progress
- Be available to the squad and engaged in progress, adapting to emerging change to overcome obstacles
- Order and maintain the product backlog to ensure there is a healthy supply of development tasks that are prioritised
- Work collaboratively with all relevant areas of the business to ensure adoption and advocacy of the products and features
- Extensive Product Manager experience within a highly productive and fast paced agile environment
- Experience of managing multiple products and/or features concurrently
- Experience of working with end customers
- Experience of working mobile-first in relation to feature design with demonstrable exposure to UX
- Effective use and application of data and insight to guide decisions on interaction behaviour
- Commercial channel management/contributor
- Experience of backend systems and their integration with front-end interfaces
- Management of third-party suppliers, agencies and stakeholders
This fantastic role comes with a salary of £55,000-60,000 p/a depending on experience and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus, 25 days paid holiday, a flexible pension scheme, flexible working opportunities, shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay, continued investment in your career, Bike to Work, discounts and many more.