Role title: Sales Executive
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (flexible options)
Salary: £30k On-target earnings (OTE) but with uncapped commission rewarding high performance
Reporting to: Sales Manager
As an insurance broker which specialises in motor fleets throughout the UK, rapidly expanding sales team in Sheffield.
We are seeking people who enjoy the adrenaline rush of closing deals and are keen to progress
towards becoming expert business-to-business sales professionals or are already experienced in
Key responsibilities of the role
- You will have meaningful conversations by phone which will add value to prospects by giving them information on their insurance options and sell the benefits of vehicle fleet insurance.
- Given high-quality warm leads who are customers of other divisions, with a view to gathering the prospect's needs and requirements and obtaining insurance quotations for them. You may also do some cold calling to reach additional leads and boost your selling skills.
- You will be responsible for managing your sales pipeline (with support and training, including using Salesforce CRM) and learn to review your performance through the sales cycle. Will give you full training and support to help you meet your sales targets.
- Focus on motor and fleet insurance and specialise in helping clients save money by switching from single motor insurance policies to a single fleet insurance policy.
- The sales manager and marketing team will regularly ask you for feedback so they can adapt their marketing campaigns and other work to best support you in winning new clients.
The experience and skills that we are looking for include:
- Great communication skills and the initiative to ask the right questions, think flexibly and develop rapport over the phone.
- A willingness to work to targets and rise to a challenge for financial rewards is essential.
- Enthusiasm for developing your skills and learning about new products and services is essential.
- Organisational skills and good attention to detail, as you will be monitoring and managing your sales pipeline and taking detailed data from leads over the phone.
- Previous sales experience in any sector would be desirable, but the right attitude is the most important quality.
What's on offer you?
Coaching and training will help you develop strong selling skills through the sales cycle. This is a combination of formal internal training courses, on-the-job mentoring, team meetings and one-to-one meetings with your manager.
USING CRM SOFTWARE:
Will teach you how to manage your sales pipeline using market-leading Salesforce CRM to manage your data, so that you build a continuous forward source of opportunities.
Will train you specifically in insurance and the financial services environment to help you become an expert on the products you sell.
Offer options for progression, such as moving from dealing with smaller prospects to larger companies, with the chance to earn more commission. Alternatively, you can follow a managerial pathway to supervise a sales team, or you could take on additional responsibilities in the field of insurance, such as broking.
Can support you in studying for professional qualifications if you choose, including Association of Professional Sales (APS) accreditation, the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Certificate or other types of training.
- Achievable commission scheme/bonus scheme that enables an OTE of £30k. The scheme is uncapped so higher earnings are possible
- Friendly and supportive team, working in a spacious modern office with free Coke (classic and diet)
- Regular incentives and rewards including vouchers, early finishes and team nights out
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with service)
- Company sick pay scheme and Health Shield cash plan (after one year of service)
- Pension scheme, plus life assurance scheme after two years of service
- Company fuel card that provides discounts on the pump price (after one year of service)
For extra information please contact:-