The Insurance Sales Agent role is a fast-paced, customer focused sales position, working in a friendly, target-driven inbound sales environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the company culture, the Insurance Sales Agent position will demand the very best of your sales and customer services skills as you deal with new and existing customers.
If you are a self-motivated individual who can build rapport with people from all backgrounds this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join an established Insurance company.
Through full training and continuous coaching inhouse you will be given full in-depth FCA regulated industry knowledge and have all the tools necessary to help you personally grow your career with the business and service our customers with all complex queries.
Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Working hours: Part time - multiple shift options available between Monday & Saturday, starting from 15 hours per week.
Salary: Basic FTE £21,000 up to £24,500 OTE, Pro rata for part time hours, based on 37.5hrs FTE
What you will be doing:
- Quoting and closing new business enquiries
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
- Amending customer policies, payments and schedules
- Retaining existing clients at renewal
- Supporting customers with existing policy amendments
- Working towards individual and team targets
- Providing excellent rapport building skills.
- Handling sensitive information and following data protection principles
- Adhering to strict FCA guidelines
- Providing a professional service and promoting our brand in a positive manner
What we're looking for:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to assist with clients of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent telephone manner
About Acorn Insurance
We have almost 40 years of experience helping people secure competitive car, taxi, van, motor trade and home insurance, across the UK. As a specialist insurance provider, we offer a wide range of competitive insurance policies that can are tailored to our customers unique insurance needs. In 2020 we were in the Sunday Times top 30 Profit Track companies for private companies with fastest growing profits.
Why Acorn Insurance?
Acorn want to give you more than a job, we want to give you a purpose and a career. So, what can we offer you as an employer? Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Perk Box Online & High Street vouchers and discounts
- Free monthly Café Nero Coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test vouchers and a contribution towards the frames
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays)
- Clearly defined progression paths with training and support
- National vocational qualifications
- Free self-development & qualifications via Magpie Learning
- A comprehensive Mental Health support network including:
- 4 Free Counselling Sessions
- Access to a free 4-week programme of CBT with a trained Therapist Mentor
- Unlimited access to a telephone councillor 365 days a year, 24/7
- A UK wide network of Mental Health First Aiders
- Competitive salary
- Free Hot Drinks on Site
- Dress Down Days
- Regular employee engagement including ongoing competitions with prizes from fantastic places like Hotel Chocolat, HelloFresh, and Love to Shop Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Charity fundraising events
All roles are subject to DBS and Financial checks, any offer made will be conditional until checks are completed to satisfactory standard.