Are you looking for a fast paced and rewarding Sales Administration role? Do you have experience within a Sales support / Sales administration? Are you looking for a company that will train and support you, even if you don't have lots of experience? If so, then it would be worth you reading on
Our client is an international manufacturer with a large car service and showroom, based in Birmingham. This is a well-respected / well established /well-known car retailer. They have a rare opportunity to join their car servicing team as a Sales administrator
- To support the sales with the administration of new car and lease car sales.
- Processing sales orders through the internal system
- Stock Control Responsibilities including vehicle ordering and sourcing.
- Invoicing for both new and used vehicles
- Assessing vehicle stock levels.
- Preparing handover paperwork liaising with senior management and salesmen
- Month end duties including invoicing and taxing vehicles whilst assisting the accounts team in settling finance and authorising external invoices.
Previous Experience / Skills -
- A strong communicator via phone, email and in person
- Impeccable time management skillsExperience of working in a Sales Administration / Sales support
- Personal demeanour
- Proficient IT skills
- Must have a driving licence
Our client offers a varied role with progression and training. They also offer a great benefits package including bonus potential of £5,000 plus a highly subsidised car scheme
They are happy to take candidates with minimal experience and train into the role
Due to the high number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us in 48 hours you have not been selected on this occasion