We are exclusively recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a leading organisation based in Derby. Working in a team of 3 and reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for 3 way matching of invoices, bank reconciliations and payment runs.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2-3 years experience of working in Purchase Ledger including bank reconciliations and assisting with payment runs.
- 3 way matching and coding of invoices
- Ensuring PO's are coded correctly
- Preparation of payment runs
- Dealing with customer queries to resolution
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing contractor invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Month end preparation
The role is working 8.30 - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday, some flexibility around start and finish times can be available for the right candidate.
They offer 25 days holiday + Stats and company pension.
Please submit your Cv for immediate consideration