Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator provides assistance to Oceaneering Projects Group (OPG) that support and align with execution and project requirements.
- Assist the Project Manager and department personnel to manage multiple projects, activities, and associated resources.
- Consult with project staff to outline work plan.
- Provide project support by developing, maintaining, and reporting on project progress.
- Produce any required schedule analysis for those projects and/or deliverables, as required.
- Distribution of monthly reports, presentations, procedures, proposals and general documentation requirements.
- Liaison with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of all forms, work instructions and processes.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and subcontractors.
- Organize and maintain OPG project data.
- Assist in ensuring close-out of projects.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of all OPG forms, work instructions and processes.
- Ensures that the project maintains complete and concise communications.
- Project management of small-size projects.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to OPG Regional Lead
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of project support and planning/scheduling experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft software-Word, Excel, Access and Project .
- Evidence of strong organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate in PeopleSoft or similar enterprise management software, AutoCAD , SolidWorks, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Must hold/maintain a valid passport and be able to obtain visas for international travel
- Familiar with vessels, IMR, decommissioning, well intervention, subsea systems and engineered solutions.
- Offshore / oilfield operational experience.
- Familiar with remotely operated systems and other services offered by Oceaneering.
- CAPM Certification or equivalent.
- Experience working with ERP and CRM systems .
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures as directed.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night .
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
- Occasional offshore trips depending on project requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.