TRC Northeast have partnered with a well-known manufacture based in the Consett area, these roles are Temp to Perm with the possibility of gaining a permanent contract after a successful probation period
Rate of Pay:£9.87 to £13.38 depending on experience
Purpose of Role:Manufacturing of various products from assembling the chassis, assembling and bonding sides and panels, fitting furniture, connecting and fitting gas and electrical appliances, fitting and bonding exterior parts.
- Assembly work within the production line
- Support standard operations
- Use hand tools to build furniture and fit caravan parts on line
- Ensure all work completed is to the highest standard
- Adhere to area work instructions, policies and procedures.
- Participation in 5S, and other continuous improvement initiative
- Any other reasonable duties as directed or required.
- Hand skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Working to deadlines
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
All employees have a responsibility to undertake training and development as required. They also have a responsibility to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.