Class People are always looking to recruit excellent hard working Primary Teachers who are looking to undertake short and long-term supply work in schools in the Chippenham and surrounding areas.
Working as a Primary Teacher with Class People is all about flexibility. You may be looking to take a step back from full planning responsibilities, seeking work that fits around family life or are you an early career Primary Teacher wanting to network with schools in your area? Whatever your reason, we will seek to find opportunities that work with your schedule and lifestyle.
We work with many schools in the Swindon area and would love to help you build relationships with them. Being a supply Primary Teacher with Class People may be the right choice for you.
To be a successful Primary Teacher with Class People you will need the below:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide an outstanding classroom experience
- The ability to take the initiative, adapting teaching to suit the needs of the students on the day, displaying a clear understanding of the different ways children learn
- Profound enthusiasm and creativity when engaging with students of all primary ages and abilities.
- A kind and supportive approach to behaviour management
- A history of working collaboratively with other staff, to teach to a consistently high standard
- Experience of working in a team for the benefit of students
- Adhere to the school's policies and procedures.
Benefits of working with Class People:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team that prides themselves on putting you first and offering an excellent standard of customer service and professional development
- Very competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the area building a professional network of exceptional Teaching Assistants, Teachers, and Leadership
If being a Primary Teacher with Class People sounds like a good fit for you, or if you just want some more information, please feel free to email me at .