My client, a Bexleyheath based local authority, seek an experienced Planning Officer to start an ongoing temp booking asap.
- Officers will be responsible for allocated projects.
- Processing applications for householder applications, advertisement consents, minor applications and lawful development certificates.
- Providing information and advice to applicants, agents and the general public.
- Dealing with written representation appeals and straightforward informal hearings.
- Supporting senior officers as required in research and presentation at Committee meetings.
- Providing advice to enforcement team officers.
Full time (36 hours per week)
£18.84 paye / £23.38 ltd umb p/h