CompHealth is currently assisting a group with a telemedicine program in place with their search for a neurologist. You will provide telemedicine services primarily in Oklahoma, while also offering coverage in parts of Nebraska and Missouri. You can write your own schedule and decide how much you want to work in any given week or month. Work with the tripartite intent of providing time sensitive, and lifesaving interventions during an acute stroke event. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of Oklahoma, Nebraska, or Missouri medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity does not require relocating and offers day rate compensation with additional compensation for each consult. This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to supplement your income.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- 100% telestroke or 100% general teleneurology
- Open to part time or full time
- Write your own schedule
- No relocation required, work from home
- No conflict with any current full-time employment
- Day rate compensation with additional compensation for each consult
- No minimum availability requirement
- No on-site interview required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail