Health is a multispecialty hospital with 104 private patient rooms, including critical care, medical surgical care, pediatric, neonatal intensive care, and maternity care. Services onsite include a 24-hour Emergency Department with Level II trauma designation and 10 operating room suites, which include both inpatient and day surgery.
- 2 full-time gastroenterologists plus 1 nurse practitioner in a 100% consultative practice are seeking a 3rd full-time gastroenterologist to join their efficient, well-run and friendly work-environment.
- Expertise in EUS and ERCP is preferred, but not a requirement
- 70% endoscopy and 30% office/hospital
- Admissions and discharges managed by the hospitalist service
- 1:4 call weekday
- Advanced endoscopic practice including motility, BRAVO pH testing, capsule endoscopy, and ERCP
- Olympus 190 scopes with CO2 are utilized in addition to Provation and Epic software
- Relocation and benefit package, 4 weeks of vacation and 10 days CME
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, and retention bonus
- Tort reform state, no buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- EUS and ERCP preferred
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota, 4 hours away from Minneap