Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow with Top Providers in a Well-Established Practice on Long Island, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aDermatologistto join our highly successful client on Long Island, New York.
Lend your skills and expertise to thisgrowing practiceand enjoy the luxuries of living and working in this unique, affluent area boasting high-quality living, beautiful (uncrowded!) beaches, historic charm and so much more!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Work alongside multiple providers, extenders, and well-trainedsupport staff
- Position available due to increasing patient demand
- NP/PA supervision required
- Competitive compensation package including a percentage-based bonus plan
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, and more!
- A collegial team consistingof multiple experiencedproviders, mid-level practitioners, and skilled support staff and administrative personnel
- Beautiful, modern office with spacious, fully equipped exam rooms
- Mission to makeexceptionalskincare solutions and highly individualized treatment plans accessible to all in the region
Long Island is the tenth largest island in America, offering something special for everyone from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and much more!
Make memories with the kids digging for whale bones at Discovery Bone Cove in Jones Beach State Park or get lost exploring the Long Island Aquarium featuring one of the largest living coral displays in the Western Hemisphere.
Winters on Long Island are brisk and cold, but there's still plenty indoors to see and do! Tour Oheka Castle, a French chateau-inspired building that sits at Long Island's highest elevation. Built-in 1919, this elaborate estate held many extravagant soirees throughout the roaring 20s.
Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium is another must-see attraction on Long Island. This 43-acre Spanish-style estate-turned-museum is now home to thousands of wildlife specimens and a rooftop observatory open to the public.
From excellent schools and a friendly, prosperous community feel too relaxed, down-to-earth cafes and eateries, you're sure to fall in love with Long Island and all it has to offer!
And when it's time for a getaway, booking your flight at John F. Kennedy International Airport (less than an hour commute)makes traveling a walk in the park!
Ready to Make Your Move?
If this incredible opportunity sounds too good to pass up, it's time for aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sskilledDermatology Recruitment Specialists!
Call David Dickens at ext. 130for immediate consideration. Or email your CV to.
All inquiries are heldstrictlyconfidential. And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Ext. 130 View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at . myDermRecruiter is the Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!?