CaliforniaBoard-Certified Dermatologist Needed Near San Francisco - Flexible Schedule!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologistto join a thriving private practice near San Francisco, California. This highly regarded group of expert skincare providers is eager to welcome a skilled physician to their busy team!
- Open to MDs and DOs -experience preferred but open to residents!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week from two neighboring offices -excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of General, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bilingual candidate fluent in English and Spanish a plus
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Robust benefits planincludes medical, malpractice, buy-in option, tail coverage, relocation assistance and more!
- Superior support staff in place, including medical assistants and skilled office staff
- Group focuses on quality patient care over volume
- Spacious office fully equipped with the latest tools and technology
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- EMR in place
This practice is located in California's San Francisco Bay area - a fantastic community for families and young professionals alike! Enjoy living and working in a quiet suburban neighborhood with local farmer's markets, delicious restaurants, convenient shopping, and nearby family-friendly attractions. There are tons of opportunities for outdoor recreation in and around the San Francisco area. And Oakland International Airport will provide everything you need for easy air travel.
Ready to Make a Career Move? For immediate consideration, contactTerry Ferguson via telephone at ext. 110
or email your confidential CV to
At myDermRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialist