AlaskaLucrative Opportunity for a General Dermatologist Needed in Anchorage
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aDermatologistto join a well-established dermatology practice in Anchorage, Alaska. This is an incredible opportunity for a skilled provider to join a collegial team of skincare professionals delivering high-quality dermatological care!
- Open to MDs and DOs -including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week from a single location
- Provide a mix of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day -high volume!
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- State-of-the-art facility
- Robust team of professional skincare providers -highly reputable!
- Position does not require supervision of Advanced Practice Providers
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- Highly competitive compensation packageincludes a first-year base salary with generous incentive programs
- Comprehensive benefits program includes PTO, CME, licensing fees and more!
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
Enjoy world-class parks and amazing views with year-round recreational activities, including hiking, skiing, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, and more! Anchorage is regularly on "top 10" lists for livability, with a diverse and robust economy.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport will make escaping to warmer weather that much easier, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move? For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson today at ext. 110
. Or email your CV to
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.