Non-Invasive Cardiology - Northern Ohio
- Seeking a BE/BC general cardiologist to join an established and busy practice in a progressive medical community in North Central Ohio
- Utilize the 24/7 Hospitalist program offered by the medical center
- 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- The hospital's 2,500 employees annually provide care to approximately 50,000 emergency department patients, 9,000 inpatients, and over 275,000 outpatients; assist with 800 births; perform 15,390 surgeries; make 165,000 mental health/chemical dependency visits; and provide over $10.5 million in charity care.
- Within one hour of two metropoloitan communities (Cleveland and Toledo)
- 2019 Best Coastal Small Town
- 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits