NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR A ADMINISTRATOR IN THE PHARMACY DEPARTMENT!
Working hours- Mon-Fri
Rate of pay- £10.19PH
Start date- ASAP Temp on going
Hours - 8:45am to 4:45pm
This will include providing administrative support, preparation/management of schedules and documents, and managing discreet work packages to drive outcomes. The role will also involve provision of reception duties supporting the Pharmacy. Reception duties will include receiving and responding to internal and external queries in person, by email and telephone; arranging courier parcel collections; receiving and distributing post and parcels
- Administering the documentation and processes to support allocated areas of responsibility.
- Use of key systems/platforms for data entry, capture and usage.This will include monitoring of inputs, tracking progress and reporting
- Receive and respond to internal and external queries.
- Provide advice and resolve both simple and complex issues, ensuring a prompt, high quality service is provided.
- Organise meetings, events, conference registrations and travel and hotel accommodation for staff and students.
- Various School/University reporting requirements
- Organise office duties. Review and adjust office procedures to improve office effectiveness.
- Administer staff holiday, sickness recording
Key skills include:
- High level of IT skills including MS Word, Excel and ability to integrate different packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet deadlines
If this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate in applying!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.