The Paid Social/Affiliates Executive is responsible for supporting the implementation and optimisation of the paid social and affiliates strategies across both cardfactory.co.uk and gettingpersonal.co.uk to deliver significant channel growth. Main Responsibilities
- Paid Social;
- Planning, setting up and publishing ads on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
- Briefing the in-house digital design team to create strong ad creative and formats (including video)
- Creating a test plan to experiment with new ad formats, audiences, content and creatives
- Identifying appropriate target customers and setting up audiences within the social platforms.
- Continuously monitoring and optimising campaign performance
- Allocating and managing the Paid Social budget across campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity and constantly striving to stay ahead of competitors by innovating on channels, formats and use of data
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practice in social media advertising
- Work closely with the Card Factory Brand Marketing Team to ensure there is a joined-up approach between organic and paid social media, to align on content boosting and to support on brand marketing campaigns
- Support the affiliate marketing strategy to deliver long-term growth
- Co-ordinate with our affiliates agencies and networks and work with them to identify and on-board relevant new publishers/influencers and to build revenue from existing partnerships
- For Getting Personal, this role also covers supporting the Paid Social & Affiliates Lead on organic social, influencer marketing and PR.
- Track and measure all activities and provide regular reports on performance versus targets and ROI
Keep up-to-date with best practices and emerging trends and technologies The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Working experience in managing paid social or organic social campaigns and affiliate programmes and delivering growth
- Passionate about social media with an extensive understanding of social media channels and how to monetise them
- Experience working with affiliate networks such as Awin / Tradedoubler
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification
Card Factory is the UK's leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland.? In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer.? This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.?
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100's of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme - access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.