Responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support for Strategic Partnership Team and executing campaigns / joint promotions with other stakeholders.
- Assist in implementing and monitoring of campaigns / joint promotions.
- Prepare relevant business proposals and reports for presentation.
- Perform competitors' analysis and explore corresponding business insights for planning strategy.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the team.
- Coordinate with relevant departments for logistic support.
- Handle enquiries from frontline staff.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Relevant experience with banks or financial institutions will be a plus
- Knowledge of retail banking product is preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.