Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000- £24,000 per annum
Our client is currently looking for an Office Assistant. This is an exciting new role working within a supportive and creative environment where there will be lots of opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of tasks. Reporting into the Studio Manager and based within their Central London head office you will provide an ongoing excellent office management and administrative service business wide.
The company are interior designers and architects who've been designing and delivering environments for some of the world's leading companies since 2000. They are straight talking, smart thinking creatives who works across retail, leisure, workplace, and exhibitions markets, specialising in branded interior design. The company has designed, developed and managed highly successful projects in over 30 countries.
They are looking to welcome a confident, organised and pragmatic individual to join their studio as a Junior Office Manager.
Your role will vary and develop.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact to meet and greet clients
- Answering incoming telephone calls, fielding and taking messages.
- Assist in setting up and preparing for meetings.
- Maintain necessary stock levels (stationary, office supplies, etc).
- Assist with smooth running of the office.
- Maintain timesheets and other staff records.
- Plan social events.
- Assist in maintaining Health and Safety records.
- Assist the Financial Controller with various tasks (training will be given).
- Liaise with our IT consultant, ensuring smooth running of IT software/hardware.
- If you have a creative eye, you may get involved with our social media!
- Assist with management of our samples library.
The successful candidate must be:
- Self-motivated and strong in using own initiative
- Willing to approach new tasks
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Detail oriented and able to present information in a variety of formats
- Strong communication skills with good written and spoken English.
- Confident with Microsoft Office packages
- Must be happy to be based in the office 5 days a week
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.