Experienced Nursing Home Manager required to commission and manage a brand-new nursing and residential home specialising in Dementia Care, Opening in May 2023 in the Greater Manchester area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced home manager who demonstrates a desire to create a centre of excellence for older people. A proven track record in elderly and dementia care home management is essential along with leading teams in the delivery of best care.
- General management experience coupled with a passion for elderly care
- Previous experience working within Dementia care
- Nursing qualification desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of CQC legislation and guidelines
- Experience of managing large teams of people
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong financial management and commercial focus
- Regular audit to ensure the home is fully compliant and operating well and that there is a consistent delivery of person-centred care to every resident
- Recruiting for all staff / roles within the home, managing careers and personal development. Build and maintain a well-motivated and engaged workforce.
- Ensure effective communication links with residents, relatives, staff and other healthcare professionals
- Deliver robust financial budget management
- Work with the Directors to market the home effectively, to achieve growth and meet targets
Please contact Chloe at Bright Selection for more information.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.