Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll be responsible for running a number of key initiatives at the company.
- Managing and coordinating marketing campaign activity
- Updating website, landing pages and campaign content, ensuring editorial calendar is updated
- Implementing analytics for digital marketing activity (PPC, SEO, Multi-channel campaigns) and reporting ROI for sales and candidate acquisition across all channels
- Running key initiatives such as; email marketing, lead generation and drip content campaigns, creation of case studies and testimonials, development of key client content (PDFs, presentation materials)
- The creation of digital assets such as; job posts, surveys, blogs, newsletters
- You're a self-starter - you Google first, and ask questions later
- Experience of using CRM / a Marketing Automation and website CMS system (Mailchimp, Pardot, Hubspot, Campaign Monitor, Force24, Salesforceetc)
- You understand the digital marketing landscape and how this fits into a marketing strategy. You understand content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation, as well as social media (in particular LinkedIn) and digital advertising
- Data analysis: you are numerate and have a good understanding of key measurement metrics in marketing and business, and of general data analysis
- Design: you have general design skills so that you can quickly create marketing assets from scratch, or repurpose existing content
- Copywriting: You understand how to craft copy, have excellent proofreading skills, strong written English and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of project delivery - from brief to delivery, to BAU
- Self-starter with strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to set deadlines
- You have a focus on quality, collaboration and getting things shipped
- Degree OR CIM/IDM Certificate in Marketing or other marketing qualifications: hubspot, googleanalyticsetc.
- 5+ years of experience. Marketing agency experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in the following areas: Planning, Reporting, ROI, Website, LinkedIn, Email marketing, Social media, CRM, SEO, GoogleAdWords.
- Recruitment Industry Experience.
- Experience using web tools: GoogleAnalytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Website CMS',
- Marketing Automation and email campaigns using: Mailchimp, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Campaign Monitor
- Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Suite -inDesign