Vitality, Marketing Executive, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
About the role:
As our Marketing Executive, you will work as part of the Product Distribution and Campaigns Marketing team, within the Intermediary Centre of Excellence, providing support in the delivery of product-related marketing campaigns as well as sales incentives/offers across Vitality's health insurance business - specifically the corporate audience. This role will also be involved in the development of content for pre-sales marketing assets such as brochures, sales aids, webpages and email marketing templates.
In addition, you will provide bespoke marketing support to the corporate network -internal sales teams, Employee Benefit Brokers as well as HR Directors - ensuring they have the right communications and tools to promote Vitality's health and wellness products with their clients/employees.
Your responsibilities as our Marketing Executive will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager for B2B email communications to different audience segments within Vitality's corporate network - internal sales teams, Employee Benefit Brokers and HR Directors
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with various stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure they are committed to our initiatives and have the right pre-sales toolkits - campaign and product specific
- Working closely with our product and technical marketing teams, to deliver pre-sales marketing material suitable for different scenarios within the corporate sales journey as well as bespoke material for a variety of audience groups
- Creating all Financial Promotions with adherence to both FCA guidelines, and Vitality's tone of voice and identity guidelines and 'clear, fair, and not misleading' rules using agreed Communication Code phrases and descriptions
- Supporting the Product Distribution and Campaigns Team in the delivery of our advertising (when relevant to a campaign) and the scheduled inventory - helping to produce paid content such as advertorials and articles
- Supporting external events material and promotion
- Helping to ensure a positive ROI from all marketing activity through clear tracking and measurement and providing recommendations for optimisation
- Updating any pre-sales literature using our content management system
- Sharing responsibility for reviewing and maintaining the marketing and literature orders inbox and responding to requests for marketing activity on behalf of the marketing team
What we're looking for in our Marketing Executive:
- 2 years of marketing experience, preferably within financial services
- University level education - ideally in Marketing or an equivalent qualification such as CIM/IDM
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Dynamics
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business environment with multiple stakeholder groups to strict deadlines in a target-driven environment
- Great team worker and relationship builder, working with both internal and external parties
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
It's what we call offering shared value because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
Closing date: Monday 3rd October 2022
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Marketing Executive,thenplease click 'apply' today - we'd love to hear from you!