Our client is a well known respected Manufacturer who specialise in composites for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Space Sector among others.
Their work environment includes:
- International workforce
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
Due to significant growth we currently have the following opportunity available.
Manufacturing Team Leader
Job Function & Key Tasks
- Supported by Supervisor/Production Management, Implement agreed activities/actions to deliver area production targets.
- Lead teams to meet and/or improve upon targets for safety, cost, quality, delivery, equipment and people
- Implement and sustain best practice with their production teams.
- Lead their production teams with a focus of delivery and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring operational targets are achieved, resolving issues as they arise and escalating where appropriate.
- Plan and deliver the workload for the day using planning tools
- Able to deal with staff management and HR related issues.
- Identify training and development to meet team/production requirements
- Support operators to deliver their shift performance targets.
- Coach, manage and develop motivated teams
- Communicate and role model continuous improvement priorities
- Encourage and recognise improvement ideas and take appropriate actions
- Identify high performing individuals and help progress along skills matrix/pay band
- Ensure team are following Prep SOP's
Education, Experiences & Qualifications
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent practical problem-solving skills
- Effective coaching skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Strong production experience
- Good analytical skills
- IT skills, including Javelin, Mestec
- At least 1-year experience of technical and leadership in a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of technical elements of the role.
Shift: Double Days
Workforce Recruitment - Workforce Battalion specialise in employing ex military into the UK workforce, our client supports the Armed Forces and welcomes any applicants.