Our client is a well known respected Manufacturer who specialise in composites for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Space Sector among others.
Our work environment includes:
- International workforce
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
Due to significant growth we currently have the following opportunity available.
Manufacturing Paint Sprayer
Job Function & Key Tasks
To spray parts to a technical finish, which meets the customers' requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the Quality Team.
- Paint all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
- To adhere and support all technical process's developed by the technical department
- To self-manage technical paint production .i.e. check painted stock, check technical paint stock in paint stores, arrange and plan technical paint production
- To demonstrate other members of staff in the use of technical paint & other paint processes developed by the technical department to achieve the same standard and repeatable quality finish
- Maintain all paperwork in line with the company standard procedures
- To communicate with the appropriate members of staff when needed, whether that be team leaders, paint mangers or technical department depending on the concern/issue
- Competent in all aspects of prime, base & clear coat spraying
- Familiar with mixing ratios
- Knowledge of spray booth Operations/standalone booth/in line conveyor spray & systems
- Manufacturing background
- Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
- Use of MRP systems (Material Requirement Panning)
- Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
- Carry out booth cleaning in line with the company's specifications
Education, Experiences & Qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience in technical paint finishing and spraying.
- Demonstrable understanding prime, base and clear coat spraying and applications.
- Good computer skills
- An understanding and experience of Prepping SOP'S
Shift: Double Days
Workforce Recruitment - Workforce Battalion specialise in employing ex military into the UK workforce, our client supports the Armed Forces and welcomes any applicants.