Lead Sitecore Developer
- Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Lead Sitecore developer role to join our Arrow Digital team as a lead developer our Storefront team.
You will be instrumental in building features for site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a lead developer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in defining architecture and developing features for site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators.
- Oversee effort to implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution, ensuring a holistic design for the web application.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet applications.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
- You will be responsible for the development of the website using Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Provide Tier-2/3 support for website
- Train, mentor junior staff
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 5+ years of Sitecore 9+ experience (10 is preferred but any recent Sitecore version is considered)
- 8+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- 2+ year in Angular2+/React.Js
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Expertise with open software libraries.
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.