Do you have Full Stack Developer experience, and are you seeking a new full-time remote job? Our client, a world class digital agency is looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer , and the collaborative role comes with a salary of £70,000 - £90,000 per annum.
As a flexible Full Stack Developer, you will grow and direct their current team. You will also improve the codebase with new technologies, test coverage, performance, and usability.
In your first few months in this Full Stack Developer role, you can expect to:
- Actively collaborate with the client team
- Keep hands on code: React web development, bug-fixing, integration with API and CMS, writing unit-test.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer with at least 3 years of development experience (if you have that experience from a consultancy or agency, even better). You must also have:
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant field
- Understanding of OOP/SOLID principles
- NET/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI and advanced C# programming skills
- 1 years' experience with xConnect
- Experience with creating custom Marketing Automation actions.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £70,000 to £90,000. You will also be entitled to Flexible working from 9-10am to 4-5pm, commission on identified sales/opportunities, iPhone + Laptop of choice (Windows or Mac) alongside training and knowledge sharing sessions across the wide range of Reply specialisms.
We'd love you to apply for this full time Remote Lead Full Stack Developer job, please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.