Do you have DevOps or software developer experience, and are seeking a new hybrid remote role? Our client is looking for a Lead Front End Developer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £90,000 per annum.
In your first few weeks in this Lead Front End Developer role, you can expect to:
- Grow and guide our current team
- Proactively improve the codebase
- Actively collaborate with the client team
- Keep hands-on code
- Work in an innovative and international team
We're looking for an established Lead Front End Developer with at least 5 years of development experience. You must also have:
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Cordova/React Native will be a plus
- HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS, styled-components
- NPM, Webpack (Gulp/Grunt)
- Experienced in SPA development
You will receive an excellent salary of up to £90,000 per annum and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility. Benefits include flexible working - 9-10 am to 4-5 pm. Commission on identified sales/opportunities. iPhone + laptop of choice (Windows or Mac). Training and knowledge-sharing sessions across a wide range of Reply specialisms. Frequent social events and activities.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote full-time Lead Front End Developer job, please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.