Position - Lab Team Leader
Hours- 37.5 hours
Salary -£13.33 to £15.38 per hour
Location- Dartford, near the Dartford Tunnel
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Control Team leader to work with our client in their Lab.
The Quality Control Team Leader will have overall responsibility for the Quality control activities implemented by the Quality Control department at Dartford. The purpose of the role is to ensure that processed materials and finished products are tested and released compliantly, and in accordance with customer requirements. The job holder will deliver QC related projects and will be accountable for developing and leading the QC team to continually review and improve flow of materials through the laboratory. This is achieved by handling and leading a flexible, multi-disciplined team.
Duties are but not limited to;
- Provide leadership to achieve continuous improvement and strive for standards in safety, quality, cGMP, output and performance, within the QC team in adherence to the operating systems and manufacturing procedures.
- Empower employees to take ownership for their jobs and goals; drive engagement throughout your organisation, delegate responsibility; drive accountability and regular feedback.
- Collaborate with partners to ensure efficient product realisation, robust problem solving and champion effective partnerships throughout the site.
- Ensuring compliance of the Quality Management Systems standards i.e. ISO 13485, FDA and the In Vitro Diagnostics Directive.
- Be a role model leader and demonstrate behaviour's in line with the 4I values, operations and leadership competencies.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.