Junior Sous Chef - Caerleon - Newport - up to £32k
- Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Newport
- Caerleon - Newport
- Package up to £27k base salary + 5K tronc (dependant on experience)
- Full-time (4-day working week)
- Start date: immediate start available
- Chef Jobs in Caerleon Newport South Wales
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join an independent award-winning restaurant with rooms in Caerleon just outside of Newport. (Don't worry, great transport links just off the M4!)
With 27 individually and beautifully decorated bedrooms and a 100+ seater restaurant with a concept that has stood our businesses apart for over 4 decades, we aim to deliver memorable experiences to our guests, day in and day out.
Food style is relaxed, British and with a modern European twist.
As a Chef, you will form part of our kitchen brigade and be involved in all aspects of our food offering. We work with fresh produce, butcher, bake, dry age in house and cook on all manner of heat source (including live fire!) so things always stay interesting and new skills always being learnt.
4 days per week, straight shifts.
Previous experience in similar role is desired.
We are a fast-growing business and looking for someone we can invest in for the future to grow with us as a company.
- Up to £27,000 base + £5k tronc
- 4-day working week
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Team discounts
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day off!
- Usual holidays and sick pay