Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Have you had sales experience?
Are you looking to progress within a growing, successful company and within a fast paced, exciting market sector?
THE COMPANY: Our client are a well-established consultancy in the IT sector. With 40 offices globally, there is lots of room for progression within the company. A culture of innovation and agility allows their consultants to respond quickly and swiftly to clients constantly changing needs. Our client offers great incentives based on achieving targets to motivate and challenge their staff.
Why is recruitment a good career?
- Recruitment is a corporate sales role, for those who desire to make money for both themselves and the company.
- Offers fast track progression to management roles
- You will learn how to conduct client meetings and candidate interviews as well as negotiation techniques and advertising training.
- Good base salary with uncapped commission
We are looking for
- An intelligent, mature and quick-thinking nature
- The ability to absorb information quickly
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong academic record from a top tier university (preferred but not essential)
- Other non-academic success (sports, travel, fundraising etc) will be highly sought after
What is the role?
The career of a recruitment consultant is challenging, rewarding and fast paced; the harder you work, the more successful you will be. You are required to manage the whole recruitment process through activities such as:
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies;
- Networking to Build relationships with clients
- Booking and attending appointments across the UK
- Advertising for, identifying and approaching suitable candidates; receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
As a recruitment consultant no two days are the same. Adaptability and the ability to multi-task are essential. On any given day you could be juggling cold-calling for new business, arranging and managing interviews, then searching for new candidates for live jobs. This means your day plan will need to be organised and structured - but also flexible enough to prioritise and adapt.
What are the benefits of a career in recruitment?
- Competitive salaries. With an industry leading commission structure
- Incentives. There are monthly, quarterly and ad hoc incentives. Consultants can take away anything from high-street vouchers to a weekend away.
- Annual top biller's all expenses paid trip to an overseas destination lasting around four days (E.g. Miami, Ibiza, Las Vegas)
- Monthly Lunch Club. A thank you lunch for staff across the business who have made an exceptional contribution to the business every month.
1st Year OTE: £23,000 (basic salary) - £40,000
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £70,000
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000
Interested in this opportunity and want to kickstart a career in recruitment? Apply below!
SW6 Associates recruit into a range of specialist areas of recruitment consultancy such as;
Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Gas Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant